Blueberry Chicken Salad
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Set aside a few blueberries for garnish.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the chicken, celery, red pepper, onions and remaining blueberries.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt;
- drizzle over chicken mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. Top with reserved blueberries.
Borrowed from Allrecipe.com