Fruit Kebabs with Honey-Yogurt Dipping Sauce
This an excellent, inexpensive way to enjoy your fruit. Even though it is inexpensive, it is rich in flavor.
- 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 cups pineapple cubes, from 1 small pineapple
- 2 cups melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew or a combination)
- 2 1/2 cups halved or quartered strawberries
- In a bowl, mix yogurt and honey. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Thread grapes, pineapple cubes, melon balls and strawberries, alternating fruits, on 24 6-inch wooden skewers.
- Serve kebabs with sauce in bowls for dipping.
Try it out and let us know what you think.