Continuing with our “Global” theme and going with a “Grain” theme this week… We bring you Global Grains!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies – Roasted Chicken Rice with Harvest Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese (optional)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and oregano over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach; toss to coat. Cover and cook about 2 minutes, until spinach is partially wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies – Roasted Chicken Rice with Harvest Vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
Photo and Recipe from: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/greek-chicken-with-rice-10000001912822/